Saturday 27 December 2014

Winters Were Made For Warm Blankets And Large Books...


It's snowing outside..a white blanket is covering fields, gardens, trees and the roofs of the houses.
I'm watching the snow falling down from the window of the living room, curled up in my woolly blanket, sipping an hot herbal tea with berries and reading the last two chapters of my book.
Unfortunately I've spent the last couple of days with fever and a bad cold, so I take the opportunity from this day indoors to think about next year, my resolutions, my dreams, my fears.
Having a good book in my hands I can't help but thinking about the books which will be on my reading list of 2015.
Some of them are already in my bookcase, waiting patiently for their turn, and I can't wait to get lost among the shelves of a huge bookshop to buy the ones that I miss!!!


1. The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton
2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
3. When God Was A Rabbit by Sarah Winman
4. Looking For Alaska by John Green
5. The Hunger Games books by Suzanne Collins


6. Dusty Answers by Rosamond Lehmann
7. Into The Wild by Jon Krakauer
8. Twice Born by Margaret Mazzantini
9. Fall of Giants by Ken Follet
10. Alice In Wonderland by Lewis Carrol
11. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee


12. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
13. The Silkworn by Robert Galbraith
14. Us by david Nicholls
15. The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey

Which books are on the top of your reading list for 2015?

Love
Martina

2 comments:

  1. The Silk Worm is on my list too! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?!!! I'm so curious because I've loved "The cuckoo's calling " so much!!!
      Kisses darling girl!!!

      Delete