Sunday 14 September 2014

Tiny Beautiful Things Of The Week


Lovely Sunday morning..I've dreamt about you all week!
From Monday to Friday I've been at the training courses for work with my colleagues and it has been so demanding and, sometimes, even absolutely boring!
Working with children followed by social services, training is essential, but sometimes the speakers explain in a voice so flat that they are unable to arouse the attention and to stay focused for eight hours can be really difficult!
Yesterday morning I decided to have breakfast with my mom in a tiny lovely cafe that has recently opened in town, to recover from the week! Actually it was the first time, since I've become allergic to dairy-products, that I've had the chance to eat a yummy vegan sweet roll with blueberry jam and a soy cappuccino, and I was so happy and excited!
 The thing that bothers me the most about being allergic is to loose these moments of conviviality, as the mere fact of having breakfast in a cafe and start the day with pleasure, so yesterday morning, in front of the wide selection of sweets that I could eat, it seemed to me to be in heaven!
 

Being in the city I also took the opportunity to go to my favourite herbalist's shop, where I bought a relaxing herbal tea made ​​from mallow, liquorice, chamomile, lemon balm and cumin, that is perfect if you suffer from gastrointestinal complaints, and to do some therapeutic shopping!
But the best thing of this week has been that my sister has come back from England!!!She has been away from home for two weeks and I've missed her a lot! She has brought me home a wonderful gift from Harrods: "Super Soups", a book full of recipes of soups for every day that I'm looking forward to try!



Love


xoxo
Martina

 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment